What to know:
Located in the heart of the Minnesota lakes area, Voyager Industries is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and fabricator of aluminum. Voyager Industries manufacturers multiple products to meet the wants and needs of customers around the world.
Proprietary brands include Yetti Fish Houses, Bear Track Trailers, Titan Deck, and Voyager Dock- We know that there is work to be done, and fun to be had. This is why we put ease on our customers mind by building with aluminum. Stronger, longer – when you build with aluminum.
This position is responsible for welding products.
- Weld parts according to prints.
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to welding.
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.
- Clean or degrease parts, using wire brushes, portable grinders.
- Performs some maintenance and repair on equipment used in welding.
- Always adhere to safety and quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints preferred
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Ability to perform simple shop math
- Must be able to lift or move 50-75 lbs. occasionally
Credentials and Experience:
Mechanical ability and proven record of learning new things
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.