This position is responsible for assisting the marketing department in promotion of all products and services offered by Voyager Industries, with an emphasis on digital platforms.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Assist in representing, promoting, and positioning the Voyager Industries brands to channel partners and consumers across digital and traditional platforms
- Assist in CRM/Marketing Automation set-up and execution
- Champion customer data management utilizing CRM
- Build digital marketing campaigns targeted at customers, prospects, and end users with support of marketing team
- Coordinate with sales team to build and support dealer relationships
- Assist in managing brands websites to ensure content is appealing and up to date
- Help prepare and communicate status reports on marketing efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Energetic, self-starter with keen attention to detail
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions independently and in team scenarios
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for the outdoors
- Ability to tactfully and effectively work and communicate with all levels of staff within organization
Credentials and Experience:
2 or 4-year degree in marketing, communications, or related field; 2 years of experience in marketing or related field; CRM / Marketing Automation experience preferred but willing to train; Experience with digital platforms and technology: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, AdWords, WordPress, etc.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.