Voyager Industries’ mission is to empower our employees, be customer-focused and community-minded. We embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and continually seek opportunities to innovate and expand into new markets. We will do so while maintaining our strong reputation, superior quality, and upholding the highest of ethical standards.
We Strive To
- Provide employee opportunities
- Be an asset to the community
- Provide a quality product that exceeds customer expectations
- Provide our customers superior service and expert knowledge
- Continually seek solutions and improve products and processes
- Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that seeks to innovate
- Operate with only the highest of ethical standards
- Hold ourselves accountable
Voyager Industries was founded over 25 years ago with a lofty goal to become a leading industry aluminum fabrication and services company. Today our propriety brands and services include Bear Track Trailers™, Yetti Fish Houses™, Titan Deck®, Voyager Dock®, Black Line® Conversions, and Voyager Aluminum™. Through innovation and hard work, our team is proud to manufacture quality products that are time-tested to be durable and reliable.
Our leadership team fosters an environment of collaboration and transparency. We know that our company’s successes reflect the dedication and innovation from our team and their commitment to our core values. This alignment allows us to grow and implement new processes, so we are able to continue to lead our brand industries with quality products that exceed our customers’ expectations.
– Mike Draper VP of Sales and Marketing